Classes in My Shop
I have created a survey for you to help pick next year’s classes in my North Carolina shop. There are four chair options (Fan Back, Loop Back, Continuous Arm and Comb Back) and seven different potential dates. In a couple weeks, I’ll pick next years classes based on your feedback.
Classes Around the Country
I will be teaching the following classes at schools around the country:
- Continuous Arm Rocker at Warren-Wilson College in Asheville, NC from March 14th to 20th, 2016.
- Continuous Arm Rocker at The Woodwright’s School in Pittsboro, NC from April 25th to May 1st, 2016.
- Continuous Arm Rocker at Northwest Woodworking Studio in Portland, OR from June 12th to 18th, 2016.
- Loop Back Side Chair at the Center for Furniture Craftsmanship in Rockport, Maine from September 5th to 9th, 2016.
- Continuous Arm Rocker at The Woodwright’s School in Pittsboro, NC from October 6th to 12th, 2016.
Curtis’s Lathe For Sale
My mentor Curtis Buchanan just bought a Oneway lathe and is selling his Yates-American, the lathe he has used for the last 25 years. I learned to turn on that lathe and am a little sorry to see it go. View the Craigslist ad.